5 Things to know about Premium Digital Solutions
1. Hello, my name is Chris Orwat and I am the owner of Premium Digital Solutions. I began filming and editing movies in 2003. These films included weddings, skiing short films, and various events. I soon discovered that I truly enjoy capturing the perfect shot, finding the tightest angle, and editing together a flowing sequence that builds a story. For this reason, I started Premium Digital Solutions in 2007. I started this business to do what I love, and that is to capture moments for everyone to enjoy again and again.
2. Premium Digital Solutions delivers an innovative, service driven, high quality digital video production of your wedding. We are innovative because we shoot weddings in a non-traditional style by capturing details, landscapes and views, personal exchanges, smiles, laughter and important moments. These captured moments are placed together in a cinematic approach that tells the story of your day. We are service driven because we are present for the entire wedding event, from the hair and make-up to the last dance. We deliver high quality by filming with only professional grade cameras to produce a crystal clear picture, capturing sound with wireless and stationary microphones for crisp stereo sound, and editing with industry leading software to produce a high quality product.
3. Premium Digital Solutions uses a professional grade Sony HDR-FX7 digital video camera. This camera captures in both SD and full HD formats using 3 ClearVid CMOS sensors for professional supreme picture quality. This camera will film in both 16:9 (wide screen) and 4:3 (standard) formats. We also use a Canon EOS 7D camera to capture fine details and depth-of-field shots in full HD. The Canon EOS 7D also gives us the ability to interchange lenses that yield a different look our video cameras cannot capture. To capture premium sound, along with the microphones on the cameras, we use a lapel microphone during the ceremony to record sound details not heard from the camera’s position.
4. We make our best efforts to attend the ceremony rehearsal to help us understand the flow of ceremony so we are better prepared for your day. We also will work with you to build a wedding day timeline to ensure we do not miss capturing a moment.
5. We work with your photographer(s) to personalize your Wedding DVD (or Blu-ray) by adding photographs of your choice to the DVD cover, disk cover and menu screens.